At Box Express, you will be working in a fast-paced environment where customer is at the heart our business and innovation in problem-solving is rewarded.
Our company guarantees laughter, catered lunches, unlimited unlearning/learning, and self-development. Be a part of the ever-growing team that enables global brands to succeed their ecommerce business in the world’s fastest growing market. Come join us!
Duties and responsibilities
1. Manage Distribution team, in the big scale to built manpower and productivity.
2. Manage efisiency with 98% Distribution KPi, related with Supply chain and kaizen process
3. Lead, motivate team through effective & open communication in order to maximize customer satisfaction.
4. Ensure compliance to Safety & Security, DG and Company policies and procedures.
5. Document and track any failures/error including reporting on failure rates, causes, and preventable incidents.
6. Assist in training and coaching new and existing team members.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Bachelor degree or higher in related field.
At least 2 years’ direct experience in Operation Manager role in Distribution.
Strong knowledge Operations management.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
Committed to learning and expanding professional and technical knowledge.
Effective communication with customers and colleagues over the phone and in written transactions.
Good people management skills.
Assertive, result-oriented, service-minded and honest.
Can do attitude.
Good command of English, both written and spoken.
Work 6 days a week.
if you feel like you are capable of doing this position, please send your application to email@example.com